I am Dawa Chhiri Sherpa, managing director of Tseringma Treks And Expedition (P) ltd. I was born on 3rd August 1971, in Rolwaling, a beautiful mountainous village (at 4200m) in Nepal. Since my childhood, I was a nature lover and had a dream to climb the high mountains. Therefore I started going out to the mountains since my early age. My career began with Phapchamo peak (6187m) in 1985 with Germans. This first start in my mountaineering career was a great success. This inspired me to work devotedly in trekking and mountaineering field.
I started working as a trekking guide and climber as well. By now I have experiences of around 21 years in trekking and mountaineering field. During this period of my career, I have worked as the porter, kitchen boy, cook, trekking guide, and climber. I have fulfilled almost all of my mountaineering dreams and now I have dreamt to serve those who have dreams to climb mountains in Nepal and Tibet, trek in the beautiful and adventurous places. So to provide trekking and expeditions facilities I have established this company. You are most welcome for any trekking, trekking peaks, tours, mountain expedition etc. in Nepal and Tibet. I assure you to provide good service at reasonable price and make your dream successful.
THE SUCCESS I HAVE MADE DURING MY LIFETIME IN TSERINGMA TREKS & EXPEDITION (P.) Ltd.
- In 1996 with Norwegian expedition and the leader in that group was Jon Gangdal in Everest.
- In 1999 with Norwegian and leader in that group was Jon Gangdal in Cho Oyu and sisha pangma.
- In 2002 with Norwegian and leader in that group was Jon Gangdal in Manaslu expedition.
- In 2004 with Norwegian and leader in that group was Seven Gangdal in Makalu Expedition.
- In 2005 with Norwegian and leader in that group was Jon Gangdal in Everest expedition.
- In 2005 with Norwegian and leader in that group was Kato salpetersens in Cho Oyu Expedition
- In 2006 with Norwegian and leader in that group was Petter nicest in Cho Oyu Expedition
- In 2007 with Norwegian and leader in that group was sten valmode in Everest expedition.
- In 2009 with Chinese and the leader In that group was yen in Manaslu Expedition.
- In 2010 with Danesh and Norwegian joint Expedition with leader Dawa chirri Sherpa(Me) in Amadablam Expedition.
- In 2011 with Norwegian and leader in that group was sten valmode in Dhaulagiri 1 Expedition.
- In 2011 with Norwegian, British, France joint Expedition, and leader in that group was Hakon in Cho Oyu Expedition
1. Mt. Everest Summit 7 times.
2. Mt. Lhotse Summit 2 times.
3. Mt. Makalu Summit 1 time.
4. Mt. Cho Oyu Summit 16 times.
5. Mt. Manaslu Summit 2 times.
6. Mt. Gasherbrum-I Summit 1 time.
7. Mt. Gasherbrum-II Summit 1 time.
. Broad Peak Summit 1 time.
9. Mt. Shishapangma Summit 2 times.
10. Mt. Ama Dablam Summit 2 times.
11. Mt. Baruntse Summit 1 time.
12. Mera Peak Summit 5 times.
13. Lobuche Peak Summit 4 times.
14. Imja Tse Peak Summit 10 times.
15. Yalung Ri Peak Summit 5 times.
16. Pachermo Peak Summit 15 times