Cho Oyu is the 6th highest mountain on the planet & is attributed with an altitude of 8201m. It is an excellent opportunity for climbers to extend their experience to extreme altitudes and is highly recommended as a first 8,000m peak. This is definitely a stepping-stone to an attempt on Everest! Cho Oyu is easy access and lack of objective dangers makes it the most attainable of the world’s highest mountains. Therefore it is safe for climbing. Most of the Cho Oyu expedition teams climb from the Tibet entry due a relatively comfortable climbing route.We give you the best quality, value and experience of Cho-Oyu. We run safe expeditions with a proper staff; Provide equivalent radios communication that always work, Reliable AC power & Telephone at BC, ABC everything you would want for!
Some Austrians first climbed Cho Oyu in 1954. An Indian and a German team have also climbed this peak in 1958 and 1964 respectively. Till date, many expedition teams have successfully reached its summit. The year 2004 was regarded as the Golden Jubilee Year for ‘Cho Oyu Mountain Expedition.’ The ceremony was organized by Nepal Mountaineering Association with grand fanfare and jubilance. This Ceremony was attended by over 400 veteran climbers from different parts of the world.
|Day 1||Kathmandu toLlhasa|
|Day 2||Lhasa to Sikachay|
|Day 3||Sikachay to Thingri|
|Day 4||Thingri to lower basecamp to Thagmar|
|Day 5||Thagmar to Palung|
|Day 6||Accomadition in Palung|
|Day 7||Palung to Basecamp|
|Day 8||Basecamp Rest|
|Day 9||Basecamp to Camp 1 (sleep )|
|Day 10||c1 to c2 back Basecamp|
|Day 11||BC rest|
|Day 12||BC rest|
|Day 13||To camp 1|
|Day 14||C1 to C2|
|Day 15||C2 to summit with oxygen to camp 2 or camp 1|
|Day 16||C1 or C3to BC|
|Day 17||BC rest|
|Day 18||BC to Palung with yak|
|Day 19||Palung to Sishapangma Bc BY JEEP/ truck|
|Day 20||sishapangma Bc|
|Day 21||Bc to c1|
|Day 22||C1 to c2|
|Day 23||C2 to c3|
|Day 24||summit back camp 1/2|
|Day 25||Camp ½ to BC|
|Day 27||Basecamp to Sikachay|
|Day 28||Sikachay to Lhasa|
|Day 29||Lhasa to Kathmandu|
- Nights 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast.
- Climbing permit for mountain Cho-Oyu.
- Tibet visa for Cho-Oyu
- Accommodation In Lhasa
- Food for trekking, expedition period..
- Expedition staff: 1 cook & 1 cook helper.
- Equipment allowance, Liaison officer – staff.
- Life, Medical & Rescue insurance by helicopter Nepali staff.
- 1 tent for 1 person for BC in north face / similar company.
- Mattress, Dining/Toilet/High camp tent, table & chair.
- Kitchen equipment, Fixed rope, Snow bar, Ice crew, Rock pictong.
- Epi gas and Gas stove, High altitude cooking pots.
- Oxygen and Regualtor mask for Sherpa and Member.
- Local transportation in Kathmandu (airport – hotel – airport)
- climbing equipment. climbing food.
- Solar panel for batteries charging and lighting in basecamp.
- Dinner with Nepali dance & song in Kathmandu after Trip.
- One day Seight Seeing in Kathmandu.
- Personal equipment & Insurance for climbing
- Personal expenses, bar, beverage bill, Nepal visa fee
- Airport taxes for International
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required,
- Personal nature expenses.
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Meals and Drinks in Kathmandu.
- Personal and medical Insurance.
- Staff gratuities
In some circumstances, we could face the problem of internal flights because of bad weather (if any flight). Very rarely, but it could happen even in best trekking season also as you know how climate change is affecting our globe.
Thus, we always recommend you to add supplement night/s in Kathmandu after your trek if possible (just for in case). If everything runs smoothly, you can enjoy other activities like sightseeing, rafting, wildlife activities, shopping, as you wish in that additional day.However, if you want Helicopter rescue in the state of flight cancellation, we can organize it.
A helicopter charges around estmated accordingly in Cheap price.
Target for summit is set accordingly with the date of arrival and Departure of Kathmandu.
Extra days will be nrecommended in case for any weather disturbance in any days.