This is Lhotse Over view
Lhotse is the fourth highest mountain in the world. Lhotse which means south peaks is part of the Everest massif. It is considered an independent mountain. It was first climbed by F. Luchsinger & E.Reiss in 1956. An impressive ring of three peaks make up the Lhotse massif: Lhotse East or Middle, Lhotse & Lhotse Shar. The South Face of Lhotse is one of the largest mountain faces in the world. We attempt to climb the normal route to the tallest peak .
If any of you out there are interested in making your Dream to the top of Mt Lhotse, then you are all welcome. We Give you the best price and provide you the best services as per your requirement for the Expedition.
- Nights 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast.
- Climbing permit for mountain .
- Food for trekking, expedition period.
- Expedition staff: 1 base camp guide 1 cook & 1 cook helper
- Equipment allowance, Daily allowance, Liaison officer – staff.
- Life, Medical & Rescue insurance by helicopter Nepali staff.
- 1 tent for 1 person for BC
- Mattress, Dining/Toilet/High camp tent, table & chair.
- Kitchen equipment, Fixed rope, Snow bar, Ice crew, Rock pictong.
- Epi gas and Gas stove, High altitude cooking pots.
- Oxygen and Regualtor mask for Sherpa and Member.
- Local transportation in Kathmandu (airport – hotel – airport)
- Climbing equipment. climbing food.
- Solar panel for batteries charging and lighting in base camp.
- Walkie talkie and satellite permit.
- Satellite phone (pay calls)
- Dinner in Kathmandu after Trip.
- One day Seeight Seeing in Kathmandu.
- Personal equipment & Insurance for climbing
- Personal expenses, bar, beverage bill, Nepal visa fee
- Airport taxes for International
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required,
- Personal nature expenses.
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Meals and Drinks in Kathmandu.
- Personal and medical Insurance.
- Staff gratuities.
In some circumstances, we could face the problem of internal flights because of bad weather (if any flight). Very rarely, but it could happen even in best trekking season also as you know how climate change is affecting our globe.
Thus, we always recommend you to add supplement night/s in Kathmandu after your trek if possible (just for in case). If everything runs smoothly, you can enjoy other activities like sightseeing, rafting, wildlife activities, shopping, as you wish in that additional day.However, if you want Helicopter rescue in the state of flight cancellation, we can organize it.
A helicopter charges around estmated accordingly in Cheap price.
Target for summit is set accordingly with the date of arrival and Departure of Kathmandu.
Extra days will be nrecommended in case for any weather disturbance in any days.