Mt. Manaslu (8,163m / 26,781ft) Located 28.32.58 longitude and 83.33.43 latitude Manaslu is situated in the central region of Nepal forty miles east of Annapurna and dominates in the Gorkha massif is the eighth highest mountain in the world. The name Manaslu was derived from the Sanskrit word “manias ” meaning “soul” or “intellect”. Japanese were the first to climb Manaslu Mountain in 1956, by T. Imanishi and Gyalzen Norbu (Japanese expedition). therefore it is still considered as Japanese peak by many people.
Though The mountain’s long ridges and valley glaciers offer feasible approaches from all directions, there are many routes to Manaslu mountaineering, as the long ridge Manaslu base camp and valley glacier offer feasibility to approach from different directions, but South Face is considered to be the most difficult. Our caravan route to this mountain begins from Gorkha to Samagaon and the return route via the Larky La/ Larky pass trekking to the Annapurna classic route, making the expedition one of the memorable one for Mt. Manaslu climbing.
So Manaslu 8163meter is one of the very renowned lovely mountains in the world to which many foreigner enthusiasts to climb very curiously.
|1||Arrive Kathmandu (1,300 m/4,300 feet)|
|2||Orientation and preparation day|
|3||Kathmandu to Dharapani|
|4||Dharapani to Tilche|
|5||Tilche to Larkay pass|
|6||Larkay pass to Sama gaun|
|7||Acclimatization day at Sama Gaun|
|8||Acclimatization day at Sama Gaun|
|9||Make the short but steep trek to Manaslu base camp|
|10||Rest & Acclimatization, training|
|11||Walk to camp 1, Sleep|
|12||Explore the route to Camp 2. Return to Base camp|
|13||Rest in base camp|
|14||Walk to camp 1 and sleep|
|15||Walk to camp 2 and sleep|
|16||Explore the route to camp 3 touch Back to BC|
|17||Rest in Base camp|
|18||Rest in Base camp|
|19||BC to C1|
|20||C1 to C2|
|21||C2 to C3|
|22||C3 to summit back C2|
|23||C2 to BC|
|25||Base camp to samagaun|
|26||Sama gaun to Kathmandu ( by helicopter)|
|27||Rest day/ Seight seeing|
- Nights 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast.
- Climbing permit for mountain Manaslu 8163meters .
- Food for trekking, expedition period in Manaslu base camp.
- Expedition staff: 1 base camp guide 1 cook & 1 cook helper
- Drive Arughat to Manaslu base camp, base camp to back.
- Drive from Arughat to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Equipment allowance, Daily allowance, Liaison officer – staff.
- Life, Medical & Rescue insurance by helicopter Nepali staff.
- 1 tent for 1 person for BC in north face / similar company.
- Mattress, Dining/Toilet/High camp tent, Kitchen tent, table & chair.
- Kitchen equipment, Fixed rope, Snow bar, Ice crew, Rock pictong.
- Epi gas and Gas stove, High altitude cooking pots.
- Oxygen and Regualtor mask for Sherpa and Member.
- Local transportation in Kathmandu (airport – hotel – airport)
- 1 member 30kg persons climbing equipment. climbing food.
- Solar panel for batteries charging and lighting in base camp.
- Walkie talkie and satellite permit.
- Satellite phone (pay calls) Annapurna conservation permit.
- Dinner with Nepali dance & song in Kathmandu after Trip.
- One day Seight Seeing in Kathmandu.
- Personal equipment & Insurance for climbing
- Personal expenses, bar, beverage bill, Nepal visa fee
- Airport taxes for International
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required,
- Personal nature expenses.
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Meals and Drinks in Kathmandu.
- Personal and medical Insurance.
- Staff gratuities.
In some circumstances, we could face the problem of internal flights because of bad weather (if any flight). Very rarely, but it could happen even in best trekking season also as you know how climate change is affecting our globe.
Thus, we always recommend you to add supplement night/s in Kathmandu after your trek if possible (just for in case). If everything runs smoothly, you can enjoy other activities like sightseeing, rafting, wildlife activities, shopping, as you wish in that additional day.However, if you want Helicopter rescue in the state of flight cancellation, we can organize it.
A helicopter charges around estmated accordingly in Cheap price.
Target for summit is set accordingly with the date of arrival and Departure of Kathmandu.
Extra days will be nrecommended in case for any weather disturbance in any days.